This story is published at PESN.
Rather than continually hitting up our audience for donations, like wringing a sponge dry, we would much prefer to get a significant loan, to be paid back, with benefits, when one or more of these exotic free energy technologies finally comes out. Meanwhile, thanks for the donations.
Goal: Not only do we want to maintain our service, but we would like to expand it, bringing in more players: vetting, translators, editors, crowdfunding experts, topic experts, professional services for fledgling inventors.
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
As you who follow our news service will know, we’ve had our donation hat out continuously since December 16, with a “critical” image flashing. Our audience has been wonderful to chip in the best they can, enabling us to keep this service going.
Part of us getting to this critical point is my fault, because I thought things were coming in soon, and that we would have a sufficient revenue stream from the exotic FE technologies by now. So I neglected finding other items to sell from our site, as the existing items gradually dropped in sales volume. It takes time to hunt down and vet products to feature, then to build sales pages, and I’m so busy every day just keeping up with the hottest developments.
(Job opportunity: By the way, if one of you would be interested in taking on this task of finding items to feature in our store, work out the vendor contracts, build the sales pages and images, and run the store, as well as the advertising on the site, let me know. Mostly we just do drop-shipping, not inventory. We could share in the revenue. With our 40,000 page views/day, we have a built-in, targeted audience, who would benefit from the right choice of items, ranging from clean energy items, to emergency preparedness. It would be good to have someone oriented and positioned in that task prior to the really good stuff coming along, anyway.)
The problem is that the longer the donate hat is out, the less people are able to help. The sponge is wrung dry. Most of those willing and able to help have already done so. And, I would imagine that our audience gets tired of continually being hit up for donations. Hence the play on words in the title: “leave me alone!”
It would be nice if we could get a sponsor or two to provide a monthly stipend. In exchange we could offer advertising space, or a piece of the action when one or more of the exotic FE techs finally emerge.
But the thing that puzzles me the most is why we don’t get people helping out in the form of a loan.
In December, when I put out the hat to raise $12,300, the story was titled: PES Seeking Loan and Donations; yet all but $2000 of that came in the form of donations. That speaks well of our audience when it comes to chipping in for donations, but it puts a big question mark about why those with more money don’t step forward to loan.
About the only thing that makes sense to me is that the more money people have, the more they tend to get caught up in pride, and the less they are willing to be associated in any way (other than privately keeping an eye on it) with “maverick” technologies that receive ridicule. The last thing a prideful person wants is to be ridiculed. Hence, for the most part, our support comes from the meek, who are barely getting by themselves. These humble warriors for good don’t care if they are called names by their peers. They don’t mind that such stances turn them into “loners”, because to them, the higher good is worth the price of their lost vanity. The future of humanity is at stake, and they are willing to take these risks. The new, more enlightened, beautiful, peaceful world that is our destiny will be thanks to this remnant. Hence, the meek inherit the earth. The low will be made high, and the high made low.
We Prefer Loans Over Donations
I am certain that not just one but several of these exotic free energy technologies are going to be materializing, hopefully sooner than later. Perhaps the reason they don’t come sooner than they have is because our civilization is not yet ready for them, but that shift in consciousness is increasing. The more evil the powers that be become, the more people awaken to our awful situation and want to get involved in making a difference.
Rather than receive donations, we would prefer to receive loans that we can pay back with a good return as these exotic free energy technologies finally emerge. The larger the loan, the more we’ll be able to facilitate the awakening and awareness of these alternatives, thus speeding their arrival.
The addict doesn’t have to hit the wall before waking up and making the needed changes to his life to return to being a useful human being. Our society is like the addict. We’re heading to total meltdown, but we don’t have to. If there is enough of an awakening, we can turn things around before losing everything. I am a strong believer in the repentance clause of prophecy.
If we at PES can get a good-sized loan, then we won’t need to be asking for donations from our audience, and they will be able to use their spare cash to support technologies of promise of their choice. They can vote with their dollars in the various crowdfunding petitions. I would much rather they do that than give us donations to keep our news, directory and networking service going, though we certainly appreciate their help when no loans have been forthcoming.
Special Appeal for Substantial Loans
Hence, the purpose of this article is to make a special appeal to people who have a little more money, who can loan thousands of dollars, with my promise that we will return that money with benefits as these exotic FE technologies finally begin to emerge.
PES actually got its start as a corporation back in 2004 with a $10,000 loan. Half of that went toward the Bedini School Girl open source project.
Here is a list of example projections of what could happen with certain loan amounts. (You can offer a loan for amounts smaller than this as well.)
- $9,000 – could enable us to continue the present efforts for three months without asking for donations.
- $36,000 – would probably be enough to enable us to continue the present efforts for a year without asking for donations.
- $44,000 – could enable us to pay off our credit card debt and remove the monthly service fees, which presently come to $767/month.
- $100,000 – could enable us to start expanding to one or more of the many supplemental functions, such as vetting, translators, editors, crowdfunding experts, topic experts, professional services for fledgling inventors.
- $500,000 – could enable us to begin tackling all of the supplemental functions just mentioned
- $1,000,000 – could enable us to properly tackle all of the supplemental functions.
- $2,000,000 – in addition to tackling the supplemental functions, this could also give us some funds to help out the most promising technologies as vetted by our team of scientist consultants, thus speeding their arrival.
When inquiring about or offering to provide a loan, please indicate what your preferences are, addressing such things as:
- Payback terms and timing (we would prefer to postpone paying until revenue is coming in from an exotic FE technology finally making)
- “Benefits” desired
- Being introduced to the inventors/groups for consideration for licensing and other business opportunities
- Percentage return on loan
- Conditions/expectations for loan
- Continue as now
- Seek to find other revenue sources (sales, advertising) to meet our expenses
- Pay off card debt and avoid using them henceforth
- Expand operation to include supplemental functions, such as vetting, translators, editors, crowdfunding experts, topic experts, professional services for fledgling inventors.
- Target recipients of loan (only PES, unless the amount is larger)
- Private or announced? can be anonymous, if you prefer; though I prefer to give credit/thanks publicly.
This past week, I put up a “subscriptions” page:
So far, the response to that has been much less than adequate to cover our survival expenses, hence this solicitation for sizeable loans and for donations.
Meanwhile, Thanks for the Donations
Until we get a substantial loan, we need to somehow make it, so any donations that any of you can provide are greatly appreciated. Below is a synopsis of our present status, so you can gauge the level of need. Click here to donate. Note: PES is not a tax-free entity.
# # #
More: tally/status at PESN