My older sister, Karie, gifted to my wife and I a couples ticket to attend the “Royalty and Romance” seminar this weekend in Salt Lake City by http://3KeyElements.com We have loved it so far, and would highly recommend it to anyone considering going. We’re on our way there now, for the second day, so I don’t have much time to compose this message.
This has nothing directly to do with free energy, but it does pertain to self-improvement, to hone ourselves as effective tools for humanity and to find greater fulfillment in life. The core principles they address remind me a lot of the STOP the Destruction of the World principles of Trilogy (the Keppe Motor people).
Some of the highlights I have in my notes include:
- Of course, you can change. No one is stuck in the way they are.
- If you are upset with others, it is often a function of being upset with self, and being out of line with true self.
- Our skulls do not block our thoughts from being perceived by others; our skin does not let our feelings invisible to others. Our attitudes are perceived and have impact on those around us. In the coming days, as people become more enlightened, only those businesses that are based on good values will continue to attract customers.
- Turn up the power of love to increase your capacity for quality success.
- Hard work + faulty philosophy = frustration and disappointment.
The reason I’m writing this blog post is to tell you about a special promotion that will be going until 6 pm (Mountain time) today. The seminar usually costs nearly $1000 / couple (so worth it!), but for those who are referred by someone attending presently, and who signs up by 6 pm, they can purchase a couples ticket for just $140. The next Royalty & Romance class is already sold out, but you could sign up for the September 26-28 seminar.
We don’t get anything for making the referral, other than the satisfaction of being able to spread the love — unless we win the most number of referrals, in which case we’ll get a Franklin (US $100).
I forgot to plug my cell phone in (plus, can’t have them on there), so you’ll not be able to contact me except via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or you can fax your request to my fax number 801-880-8322.
If you want to sign up, we’ll need all the usual information (address, CC info [in 2 messages for security purposes]).