Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Here’s a cool one in the cutting-edge conventional energy genre. A Israeli company called Phinergy (good name!) has come up with a metal-air-water battery technology that could enable a vehicle to travel 1000 miles on one charge, with a couple of stops to refill the system with water. There may even be some HHO magic mixed in there.
Here’s a video link John Kuhles sent me a couple of days ago.
I’ve created a page at PESWiki to track this technology. There you can find/post links to some of the other coverage they’ve received.
# # #
- News:Energy Storage | 2009
- PowerPedia:Electric battery
- Directory:Battery Reconditioning and Recycling
TYPES OF BATTERIES
- PowerPedia:Earth battery
- Directory:Proton Polymer Batteries
- Directory:Silver Polymer Batteries
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
SCALE OF BATTERIES
RELATED TO BATTERIES