by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
WolnaEnergiaTeraz sent me notice of this video he uploaded, which features inventor Leon Raun Hatem demonstrating his magnetic gearing apparatus in which one 2.2 kW motor allegedly powers several other 2.2 kW generators. And, supposedly, the additional motors could be infinite.
The demonstration does not give a clear input:output measurement. The four bulbs that he shows could be 500-Watt each. They are not measured. Their brightness certainly is not 2 kW each, let alone 500-W.
We would expect a magnetic gearing system to work as a gearing system, so that one motor could turn several generators. So the fact that it accomplishes this is no surprise.
# # #
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor – encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes’ Magnet Motor
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor