Ozzie Freeman sent me this Skype message this morning:
Hi Sterling, how are you?
Please help! – YouTube unjustly closed the filmmaking tutorials channel of Nitsan Simantov, thus destroying his business. Beyond being my beloved son, Nitsan is the genius filmmaker responsible for single-handedly creating the Water4Gas DVD set – an unprecedented production in the water-fuel industry. He left nothing to the imagination, and in 10 well-produced hours he showed everything to the very last screw.
I think Nitsan deserves our support in a time of need. What can you do to help release his YouTube account? Inside this link under “How you can help” he lists 5 different ways:
# # #
- PowerPedia:Hydroxy Generators for Fuel Efficiency
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown’s Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels