Posted by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Update: Rosemary is intending to do another demo on SUNDAY 04th AUGUST 2013 – at 16.00 HOURS South Africa time – which is GMT + 2.
Quoting Rosemary: ”This is DEFINITELY my last demo. The guys may need to do one follow up – related to battery draw down tests. But that’s no longer quite so urgent.” Let me know about defining those test objectives. I’ll prepare something anyway – during the course of the day – and I’ll post you on it.
Hopefully this will go a little better than the last test where there were some technical issues regarding the filming and the tests themselves.
Let us know if you know if/where this is going to be webcast live.
Mark E. writes:
On her blog, Rosemary Ainslie said that the time is 15:00 GMT. I do not see anywhere that she has announced a 14:00 GMT time. No information has been posted yet as to where or how this will be hosted.
03.08.2013 dry-run 15:00 SAST, 13:00 GMT Sunday 04.08.2013 live-run
17:00 SAST, 15:00 GMT Sunday demo to be one hour maximum
Discussion to compose and distribute call summary Call end”
On August 1, Revolution-Green announced that the test has been postponed to August 11.
# # #
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- News:Electromagnetic (latest) | 2006-2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies