Posted by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
I received the following press release by email.
We are happy to announce a new North American publication: The TESLA MAGAZINE.
The first issue is dedicated to Wardenclyffe, covering Tesla’s ideas about wireless transfer of energy. Some of the most prominent Tesla scholars, including Professor Bernard Carlsson, (University of West Virginia), Mr. Marc Seifer, the author of a book titled Tesla the Wizard, as well as Gary Peterson, Dr. Thomas Valone and various others are contributors to this issue.
Tesla Magazine includes news from around the world, with a wealth of information about activities of various organizations and individuals researching Tesla’s life, work and heritage.
The first issue was launched on July 10, 2013, which coincides with Tesla’s birthday. The official launch was in Philadelphia, during the Tesla Days July 6 – 10, of this year. It crated quite a stir at the opening of “Tesla’s Wonderful World of Electricity”, Exhibition in New York City (http://www.nysci.org/visit/events/event/tesla), (held at Hall of Science, Queens). The magazine virtually “flew off the shelves”.
Production of the magazine was realized with generous help from the Tesla Scientific Foundation (http://teslasciencefoundation.org/index.php/en/), based in Philadelphia. The foundation has organized a number of “Tesla Days” in Philadelphia, and thanks to their activities, Philadelphia is the only city in North America which has established a city holiday marking Tesla’s birthday.
The magazine is published by Mr. Nenad Stankovich, who is also the Editor in Chief.
We are planning to publish 4 quarterly issues + 2 special editions, annually. Electronic versions of the magazine are in the works. Stay tuned. Future issues will cover Tesla’s original autobiography, titled “My Inventions”, as well as his other less known works. Tesla Magazine is looking at covering topics which are looking into the future, and one of the comming issues will cover the “Free Energy” topic which is the focus of the coming conference in Colorado (http://globalbem.com/program-2013/). A theme which has created significant buzz in the scientific circles as well as, on the internet lately. We would like to shine more light on this topic , as there is relatively little information available currently.
Subscribe to Tesla Magazine and get access to most current information about Tesla and his heritage. Read about the man who had answers to current energy, electricity and wireless questions, more than a century ago!
For more information on the magazine, please address your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual magazine price is $6.95 + applicable tax.
Annual PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WPVMRJ4L2PS68) subscription to the magazine is: $34.95 (CAN) + applicable tax + shipping.
Magazine is printed on highest quality paper.
Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TeslaMagazine), and read newest posts from Tesla community.
I’ve requested a review copy.
# # #
- News:Nikola Tesla
- Directory:Nikola Tesla
- PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla – encyclopedia entry
- Directory:Nikola Tesla Overviews
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy | OS:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Electromagnetic – overunity | News:Electromagnetic
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Tesla coil
- Directory:Tesla’s Pierce-Arrow
- PowerPedia:Scalar field theory
- PowerPedia:Tesla’s Flying Machine
- Directory:Wireless Transmission of Electricity | PowerPedia:Wireless transmission of electricity
- PowerPedia:Wardenclyffe Tower
- PowerPedia:Tesla’s Dynamic Theory of Gravity
- Directory:Tesla Turbines | PowerPedia:Tesla Turbine
- PowerPedia:Teslascope — Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter
TESLA OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS
- OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson’s Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission
- Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device by David Klingelhoefer
- Directory:Bedini SG – for learning radiant energy
- OS:Ambient Energy Collection Device
- Reprint:Tesla’s Solar Ideas
COMPANIES DEVELOPING TESLA TECHNOLOGY
- Directory:Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car
- Directory:Magratten Electromagnetic Motor
- Directory:Renaissance Charge Device by Energenx
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference – TeslaTech
- Events:Energy Independence Day – held each year on July 10, the birth date of Nikola Tesla.