by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
A few minutes ago, Frederick Wells (who goes by Fast Freddy and by LazarusTesla) sent me a link to a video (backup) he just uploaded to a new (formed Aug. 13) YouTube channel: H2GoNow, which also has two other videos as well.
In this first video, he shows a Crown Victoria with a rear tire off and up on a block so you can see to where the fuel tank used to be, to see that the fuel tank has been removed. He then takes the car for its “maiden voyage” running allegedly only on water through an on-board electrolysis process similar to what Stanley Meyer claimed to have done.
While traveling up hill, he floors the gas pedal, and accelerates significantly. Then, traveling at 90 mph, he says he better slow down.
By the time I watched the short clip, and went back to Skype, Freddy was already off line. I left the message: “Can you say anything about third party testing?”
Of course the video is not skeptic proof, and does not constitute proof.
Last month, we posted this announcement in our news:
- Fast Freddy is Back, with More Videos; 100+ MPG 900 HP Camaro? – Frederick Wells is back, with 13 new videos showcasing an “H2Go” kit by “MT Poly-Tech”, which claims to improve mileage and horsepower by a huge extent. For the first time, I give a little background history that should be considered before getting too excited about getting involved. (PESN; August 8, 2013)
Here is a collection of FastFreddy videos that were removed last time around, grabbed before they were removed. Space on this service is limited. These links will be removed in a few days.
# # #
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown’s Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels