by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Al Gore and other proponents of Global Warming, including the BBC, had predicted six years ago that by 2013, the arctic ice sheet would be completely gone.
However, recent NASA satellite imagery reveals that the sheet is 60% larger this year compared to 2012. Steven Goddard says “Earth has gained 19,000 Manhattans of sea ice since this date last year, the largest increase on record.”
Here’s an image posted at the DailyMail.co.uk.
Below is a graph from Steven Goddard showing the annual change in the sea ice area as measured on September 9 of each year. At a casual glance, it appears that since 1980, the average between increase and decrease is about a break-even. In visually quantitizing the increase versus decrease size, I would guess that over that period of time, the average has slightly dropped, maybe 2-5% — well within natural, cyclical trends. It certainly is not overwhelmingly in the direction of diminishing as the glabal warming alarmist would have you believe.
I’m all for humans taking responsibility for how we treat the planet, and doing what we can to reduce pollution.
However, it has become clear to me that the whole “global warming” schtick is a political mantra intent on taking away more freedoms and increasing the control by the international cabal intent on setting up a global police state.
How much of the “climate change” has to do with the corrupt powers that be playing with the weather, through chemtrails, HAARP, etc. They’ve been doing it for decades, and are getting better at it, though the net effect on the viability of the planet is certainly called into question, since their guiding principles are not goodness but control and manipulation.
# # #
- Top climate scientists admit global warming forecasts were wrong – Top climate scientists have admitted that their global warming forecasts are wrong and world is not heating at the rate they claimed it was in a key report. (London Telegraph; September 16, 2013)
- Dialing Back the Alarm on Climate Change – A forthcoming report points lowers estimates on global warming (Wall Street Journal; September 13. 2-13)
CLIMATE CHANGE FOOTER
- Directory:Earth Changes
- Directory:Global Warming
- Videos:Global Warming
- News:Global Warming
- Directory:Oxygen Depletion
- Directory:Solar Cycle Influence on Global Temperatures
- PowerPedia:Greenhouse gases
- Directory:Bad Data on Global Warming
- Directory:Global Warming:Government & Politics
- Directory:Carbon Credits
- Directory:Weather Control
- Directory:Weather Modification Documentation
- Directory:CO2 Sequestration
- Directory:HAARP — High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- Directory:Ecological Impact of Oil