by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
May 13, 2015
His original photos were ~5 Mb each in resolution. These are 300 px reductions of 1000 px versions which are 3% reductions of those, which were in a 329 Mb zip file.
I plan on doing a recorded interview with him tomorrow, but some of J.D.’s comments to me on Skype include:
19:55 GMT: I just walked in pretty tired, was a long day. Working on the video right now, but might be uploaded tomorrow.
19:52 GMT: I got good footage and pictures. At some point you will need to let go of the remaining skepticism, I have no reasons [to think] the device is a fake.
19:57 GMT: I can send the pictures after dinner. Maybe I’ll get a little fitter after having some food… on days like this I forget to eat.
No holes in the wall whatsoever…
I’m also invited for the 20kW demo… Soonish…
GAIA is just a customer. I got the feeling, from a philosophy standpoint Rosch and Gaia come from different backgrounds.
GAIA are the idealistic decentralized open thinkers / open source guys.
Rosch is far more business orientated.
He said the hose to empty the system was about 1.5 inches [large], and that it took about 10 minutes to empty the tank using the pump (shown below).
Note that the cumulative power is 1954 kW-h, which, over 18 days (starting April 18, a week before the April 25 public demo began), comes to 108.6 kW-h/day, or 4.5 kW-h/h.
(Click on photos for enlargement.)
- Screen Shots from GAIA’s 5 kW AuKW Take-Down, May 13 – Here are a bunch of screenshots that Stuart Campbell and I took from the livestream during the disassembly of GAIA-Energy’s five kilowatt AuKW system designed by Rosch, at Rosch’ facility in Cologne, Germany. (Pure Energy Blog; May 13, 2015)
- Directory:Thrust_Kinetic_Generator_by_Rosch_Innovations_AG – focusing on utility-scale
- Directory:Gaia-Energy — Global Association for Independent Energy & Altruism – licensee to produce 5 kW home power system
- Blog:GAIA’s AuKW Demo – 5 kW production prototype demonstrated running continuously from April 25 – May 6, 2015
- Directory:Buoyancy | News:Buoyancy