by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
May 14, 2015
Here are the photos of GAIA’s 5 kW demo disassembly on May 13, attended by Heiko Erxleben. These photos just focus on the main points of contention: possible pass-through of a “hidden wire” at the points of connection on the floor and two wall posts.
His original photos were ~4 Mb each in resolution. These are 300 px reductions of 1000 px versions which are 1% reductions of those.
Here’s a link (42 Mb zip) to download the original full-resolution photos.
- J.D.’s photos from Disassembly Day (Pure Energy Blog; May 13, 2015)
- Screen Shots from GAIA’s 5 kW AuKW Take-Down, May 13 – Here are a bunch of screenshots that Stuart Campbell and I took from the livestream during the disassembly of GAIA-Energy’s five kilowatt AuKW system designed by Rosch, at Rosch’ facility in Cologne, Germany. (Pure Energy Blog; May 13, 2015)
- Directory:Thrust_Kinetic_Generator_by_Rosch_Innovations_AG – focusing on utility-scale
- Directory:Gaia-Energy — Global Association for Independent Energy & Altruism – licensee to produce 5 kW home power system
- Blog:GAIA’s AuKW Demo – 5 kW production prototype demonstrated running continuously from April 25 – May 6, 2015
- Directory:Buoyancy | News:Buoyancy