A couple of years ago, we thought to start a blog, and registered PureEnergyBlog.com, but the task of getting it all formatted and ready was an obstacle that caused its launch to be postponed.
But I keep thinking how nice it would be to have this blog running, so finally I decided to just go for it.
We’re not going to be spending as much time here formatting and editing the stories to make them look nice, like we do at PESN.
Here are some of the attributes I anticipate for this blog:
- Post great emails we get
- Post videos and photos
- Post links to great external stories, along with some text to give you an idea what the story is about. This will provide a place for our readers to comment on those external stories.
- Post brief comments about current events pertaining to exotic free energy
- Allow our readers have a place they can post stuff along these lines
It takes a lot of time to prepare a PESN story. The idea here will be to speed things up so we can get more content out.
If you would like to help out with this process, let us know: writing, editing, screening, formatting, graphics, etc.
Here is a listing of a few people who we expect to be contributors:
- Sterling D. Allan, CEO of PES Network, Inc., and primary driver of the PES News service
- Todd Ridolph, James Schmidt, and Ray Jennings, of the New Energy Systems Trust
- Hank Mills, hasn’t written for us for a while, but he has been an excellent contributor in the past
- Charles Michael Couch
- Paul Noel, NEC
- YOU – we are grateful for all the great material that you submit to us to include in our news; and we are grateful to all you do to help move this cause forward, generating news for us to cover.
- See also http://PESN.com/contributors.htm
# # #